No one sees the world like we do. At Eden Hall Foundation, we view our work through a woman’s lens to improve the quality of life for all people across our region. This perspective is unique. And it’s always served us—and Southwestern Pennsylvania—well.
The Focus of Our Work
- Improve the quality of life for women, the disadvantaged, and all those who live in southwestern Pennsylvania
- Advance and disseminate useful knowledge
- Improve health and wellness
- Enhance civic and community resources and amenities
- Increase access to the arts for all.
Eden Hall Foundation entertains grant proposals for:
- Innovative or evidence-based programming
- Capital Projects
- Capacity Building
- Technical Assistance
- Scholarship Funds
To apply for a grant from Eden Hall Foundation, an organization must meet all of the following criteria.
- Have a 501c3 designation
- Accomplish 100% Board participation
- Operate in and/or serve Southwestern Pennsylvania, which consists of the following counties: Armstrong Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Lawrence, Washington, and Westmoreland.
Ineligible for an Eden Hall Foundation Grant
- Sectarian or denominational religious organizations – except those providing direct educational or health care services to the public
- Tax-supported organizations
- Political parties
- Private foundations
- Fraternal organizations
- Outside of our Southwestern PA focus area
Eden Hall Foundation discourages requests to cover operating expenses, endowments or accumulated deficits.